Thursday, September 2, 2010

KWL

Photography is a great way to express yourself and others in many ways. I don't know a lot about photography but I know that it helps when you have a camera, the lighting must be good, you use a flash when its darker out, you can take pictures of anything in the world. Taking pictures of yourself, your friends and your family is a great way to keep a memory alive. Your pictures must have life to them, in other words not a boring old picture and you should enjoy taking pictures.

Like I said before I don't know a lot about photography and taking pictures.
How much light you should have in a picture?
How to put life in my pictures?
How to take pictures at a perfect angle or perfect time in the day?
What makes a good picture?
Editing pictures?

1 comment:

  1. Good points Kaitlyn, I think you're the first to ever mention not having boring memory photos. It seems that many people just think of art photography as being landscapes and professional portraits. But you are right, preserving memories can be much more fun if you know what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete